Aisleigh Guesthouse is the perfect option for your holiday in Carrick – not only because of the hospitality and comfortable atmosphere, but also because it gives you the opportunity to enjoy your hobbies and favorite sports.
Carrick-on-Shannon is based in the Heart of Big Fish Country. All first time anglers are given a guided tour of the best swims with stocks of Bream, Tench, Roach, Hybrids, Pike Perch etc. and 2 free Trout lakes.
List of Facilities
- 3 Star Guest House ITB Approved with Wine Licence
- Luxurious guest T.V. Lounge
- Excellent Home Cooking
- Personal attention
- Bedrooms en-suite with TV’s & Telephone
- Bait Stockists, Tackle Shop
- Sports Complex, Swimming Pool nearby
- Private Car Parking
- Games Room (Snooker, Pool, Sauna)
- Fishing, Golfing, Touring, Boats for hire
- Tackle Store & Coldroom
- 10 minutes from Lough Key Forest Park
- Hill Walking
- Intimate atmosphere
- Large garden, off the road
Carrick will be one of those parkland courses that you can recommend to all your friends knowing that they will not leave disappointed. Maybe gob-smacked and shell-shocked, but not disappointed.
The Tour Rowing Capital of Ireland
The ShRFB is Ireland’s largest regional fisheries board. It is charged with responsibility for the conservation and development of the wide variety of fish species available in the waters of the region, covering a catchment area of over 7,000 sq miles. Its key activities include protection, management, promotion and education.